I want to keep this brief.
As I am sure you know, Joe Biden chose progressive-coastal leftist Kamala Harris to be his running mate in the upcoming November election.
But did you see? The New York Times actually labeled Harris as a “pragmatic moderate.”
Yes, a pragmatic moderate. Can you believe it?
Let me tell you six reasons why Kamala Harris is by no means a pragmatic moderate.
1. Pro-Green New Deal. Harris supports AOC’s $93 trillion Green New Deal plan.
2. Anti-fracking. Harris has been vocal about placing a ban on fracking. In fact, here are her exact words: “There’s no question, I’m in favor of banning fracking.”
3. Anti-Second Amendment. Harris called for a mandatory gun buyback during the Democratic presidential debates. Mind you, “mandatory buyback” is just another term for forced confiscation.
4. Pro-socialized medicine. Harris supports Medicare for All, a socialized medicine plan penned by the certified socialist Bernie Sanders himself. She also has said she wants to eliminate private insurance plans held by over 160 million Americans.
5. Far-left record. Harris actually scored a “most liberal” senator title from GovTrack.us in 2019.
6. Weak on border security. Harris wants to decriminalize illegally entering our country and even argues illegal immigrants should receive taxpayer-funded healthcare.
Is this the record of a pragmatic moderate? No.
We can not afford to have the Biden-Harris ticket anywhere near the White House.
We must do our part to educate the people of Allegheny County on what is at stake this November.
Do you think Joe Biden and Kamala Harris have our best interests at heart?
Thank you for your understanding.
All my best,
Republican Committee of Allegheny County
Be the first to comment
Sign in withFacebook Twitter